Terms and Conditions of Entry 2017
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry to this competition commences at 12pm (midday) AEDT on Friday 1 September 2017 and closes at 5pm on Friday 15 September 2017.
- Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents with a live human child or grandchild (who is also an Australia resident) aged from newborn to 10 years. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
- To enter the competition entrants must upload a picture of their child or Grandchild to their Instagram account or post their photo to the Tabatinga Kempsey Facebook Page (facebook.com/tabatingakempsey/) using #mytabatingatot and specifying if you are entering the 0-5 year old or the 6-10 year old category by 15 September.
- No person other than the eligible child can appear in entered photos and videos.
- The Entered Child’s age is to be determined as at 1/09/17.
- Entrants may only enter a photograph of their own child or grandchild and must be or have the approval of each of the Entered Child’s parents and/or legal guardians. Entrants must own the copyright of any photograph uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph in this way. An eligible child may only be entered once for the competition and any Entered Child depicted in an entry must be decently presented and wearing at least a nappy or have equivalent cover.
- Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
- they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, images, answers to questions, posts or comments in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) content that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication in the context of this competition;
- they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
- their entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they have the approval of all parents and/or legal guardians of the Entered Child depicted in the entry;
- they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems;
- they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
- they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach these Conditions of Entry.
- Entrants agree:
- they are fully responsible for the Content which they submit. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an entry will be posted, or remain posted on its Facebook Page and Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove any Content at any time in its absolute discretion. However, the Promoter is not responsible for any Content uploaded to the Tabatinga Kempsey Facebook page and visitors to the page view it at their own risk. Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post Content on the Tabatinga Kempsey Facebook Page, the terms and warranties set out in these Conditions of Entry continue to apply;
- to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies they have or may have against the Promoter with respect to the entries and Content they submit and their use of the Tabatinga Facebook Page, and agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its officers, agents and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their use of the site;
- to report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Content from the Tabatinga Kempsey Facebook Page and invalidate any associated entry without prior notice and for any reason it sees fit in its sole discretion, including if properly notified that such material infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants. The Promoter has the right to invalidate any entry which it considers to be (or may be) in breach of these Conditions of Entry. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner of the Tabatinga Tot competition will be decided by the highest number of confirmed votes submitted to the Kempsey Macleay RSL Club by 12pm (midnight) 6 October 2017. PLEASE NOTE THE VOTING PERIOD HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 16 OCTOBER 2017. Visitors to the site must register in order to vote for their favourite entries of each category (0-5) and (6-10) during the Voting Period. Registered visitors can vote a maximum of once for each Entered Child of each category (0-5) and (6-10) but may vote on multiple entries. Entrants must not directly or indirectly seek or obtain votes by posting or sending voting requests aimed at the general public on third party websites, pages or through any other means, or benefit from such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, a request posted on an entrant’s personal and individual (non-business) Facebook page directed to their Facebook friends is not prohibited by this provision.
- Winners will be announced Tuesday 17 October 2017 and contacted via the social media account that they submitted their entrant via.
- The winners may also be announced in other media, for example, in a print advertisement in Vision Magazine, in the event that they are a winner, to participate with their Entered Child, in such reasonable announcements as requested by the Promoter.
The winner will receive the following:
- 1 x Platinum Membership to Tabatinga Kempsey for one individual, entitling them to one entry to Tabatinga per week, commencing on Tuesday 17 October 2017 and ending on Tuesday 16 October 2018.
Platinum Membership privileges include:
- Free entry to all attractions every day
- Free entry for a friend (1 per month)
Key Dates of Competition
Entries Open – Friday 1 September 2017
Entries Close – Friday 15 September 2017
Finalists announced / Voting Opens – Friday 22 September 2017
Voting Closes – Monday 16 October 2017
Winners Announced – Tuesday 17 October 2017